Muratec Copier Los Angeles, CA
Muratec copier Los Angeles, CA MFX Series
Muratec Copier Los Angeles, CA
Muratec Copier Los Angeles Ca
- Muratec MFX Copier Smart Scanning
– Scan monochrome documents at up to 40 images-per-minute or color documents at up to 27 images-per-minute.
– Automatically capture two-sided originals using the patented duplexing automatic document feeder (DADF) found on the Muratec MFX-3590.
– Documents can be converted into TIFF, PDF or JPEG file formats.
– Up to (1,000) e-mail addresses and (300) PC folder shortcuts can be registered into the address book for instant access.
– Create smart documents on the Muratec MFX-3590 using the optional ScanTag® metadata capture feature. With ScanTag®, users can add multiple lines of metadata that can enable automatic indexing into a variety of popular document management solutions.
– DirectScan® enables users to scan documents directly into PC folders without having to install any additional hardware or software connectors.
– Scan to Evernote® enables users to scan documents directly from the Muratec MFX-3590 into their cloud-based Evernote® account.
- Muratec MFX Copier Faxing Solutions
– Business-class fax solutions include a blazing-fast 33.6 Kbps modem, 1,000 location address book, transmission archiving (for auditing), fax forwarding to e-mail / PC folders and transmission confirmation reporting.
– The MFX-3590 can integrate with a variety of popular fax server applications utilizing the optional e-mail gateway feature.
– The MFX-3590 features a variety of settings to improve fax communications over VoIP networks.
– Intuitive fax driver enables you to send faxes directly from a PC application. Easy access to your MFP address book, customizable cover pages and multi-location broadcasting is supported.
Document & Device Security Solutions
– Documents that are printed using the secure print feature are stored within machine memory for up to 24 hours. After 24 hours they are automatically wiped from the machine memory. No other documents are stored in the machine’s memory.
– Machine settings can be quickly backed-up and restored by the IT administrator.
– Route inbound fax documents to an e-mail address or PC Folder.
– Require user log-in prior to gaining machine access.
– Create secure PDF’s that require password entry prior to viewing.
– Create an audit trail of device communication to record the details of outbound fax and e-mail transmissions (Muratec exclusive feature).
- Muratec MFX Copier User-Friendly Operation
– The Muratec MFX-3590 features a 7” color smart panel that enhances the user experience.
– The Muratec MFX-3590 was designed with the busy workgroup in mind, meaning users can quickly and easily replenish paper cassettes, change toner & drum cartridges, clear paper jams and execute machine operations.
– The optional 2-bin output tray can separate print, copy or fax documents to create distribution-ready output.
– The My MFP mode enables each machine user to create a custom home screen that displays the features they most frequently access.
– Users can insert both letter & legal size documents into the document feeder and the device will correctly identify each size and produce output on the appropriate paper size (assuming both paper sizes have been loaded into the cassettes).
A Powerful Printer
– Up to 37 page-per-minute output speed.
– Standard PCL5 / XL enables printing compatibility with a majority of operating systems and applications (Windows, UNIX, SAP, AS/400).
– Optional PostScript 3 printing enables compatibility with Macintosh operating systems.
– The MFX-3590 features (2) 500-sheet paper cassettes and a 100-sheet multipurpose bypass tray standard. The unit also features shift-sorting which physically separates each set in a print/copy job.
– Up to (2) optional paper cassettes can be added to the Muratec MFX-3590 to provide high-volume print environments with additional paper capacity and instant access to multiple paper types when printing.